My daughter texted me from school this week with the following; “I think you should buy me a milkshake when I get into college.” This girl loves a good milkshake, especially one made at Baskin Robbins with gold medal ice cream. “Ok” I wrote back. “Good, because I just got accepted!” she replied.
That’s my baby! I’ve known from very early on that she would go to college and of course we have been waiting for the acceptances to begin rolling in, but, that’s my baby! I don’t want her to leave! Oh well, some things are just meant to be and this is who she is. I’m happy for her but oh geez!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Add your post below (be sure to use the permalink to your post, not your blog’s URL; and only NEW posts please).
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.